Max Capacity: 10 students
$40 - 1:30 hour long
Who should be taking this web-class?
If you are a blogger or if you are interested in starting a blog or any interface that requires you to handle images and/or photos, this class is for you. However, basic knowledge of the program or prior participation in our "Welcome to Photoshop World"web-class is required.
We are graphic designers and bloggers ready to share with you the tools, tricks and tips that we think you need the most to make your blog more attractive. Enhancing the look of your blog, generates more traffic and your blog readers will notice the difference right away!
•Written class material (pdf document).
• Photo files for hands-on exercises.
Homework: If you sign up for the homework you will be given a written homework exercise based on what you learned during class. We will give you critics and corrections of your homework within 3 days of received. $15
Recorded class: If you are unable to attend but think it could be useful to learn from the recording of the class you can purchase it for $15
Please send us an email if you would like to order any extra options above
- Learn to use the Crop and Transform tools to straighten and clean your photos.
- Learn about Image Resolution. Adjust your photos to the best resolution from the camera to your blog. Learn to adjust light, color, and contrast to your raw images. Make them ready for the post.
- Learn how to fix and clean up a photo by erasing unwanted areas with the Stamp Tool.
- Learn to add borders to your photos (Rounded corners, real picture look with white outline)
We recommend you have Photoshop CS3, CS4 or CS5 for this class
You can download a free 1-month trial of Photoshop CS5 for the purpose of this class here
(Please note that this class is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
Check out upcoming dates and SIGN-UP HERE